Saturday, March 5, 2011

I'm Not Dead


Its already Saturday? Where did this week go? 
I have been so tired this week. I don't know what is wrong. First my allergies kicked in full force. I had hives from head to toe and have been taking Benadryl like clockwork at night (hmmm, maybe that's why I am so stinking tired.) I can't eat wheat. Great. Tim's mom just gave me her bread machine.
So instead of what I would usually eat, I have been picking up fruit instead. Then what happens? Oh I start feeling like there is a lump in my throat. Not like my throat is closing  (although that did happen two weeks ago) but like there is this bubble that moves up and down and lasts all day. Turns out its acid reflux from the freaking acidic fruit!!!
I guess that I am going to lose weight before the wedding due to the fact that 
*clearing throat now
I CAN'T EAT ANYTHING
Now everyone at work is sick.Either they have some mutant cold or its this "come outta nowhere" flu. 

Can't wait for my turn. 

My luck will be some kind of disgusting cold with a flu so bad that you are forced to sit on the toilet with a bucket.

Needless to say, I bought 15 of these:


No comments:

Post a Comment